Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Codename Jackal : Movie Review




Codename Jackal

This is one movie that I have been wanting to watch not only because it stars Kim Jaejoong… but because, nah,  it’s all about Kim Jaejoong.

If you’re a big fano f KJJ then this is a must see. He wouldn’t disappoint you with his natural acting and funny antics. It was pretty hilarious especially when he was trying to prove that he wasn’t Choi Hyun and he tried singing off falsetto tunes and that dance move, it was just crazy funny.  I just burst into laughter when he showed his bloated tummy but nonetheless he was just oozing with sexiness.  (This part could be pretty biased since I just love him so much! Hahahaha)

But was I expecting more? Yes I was! I was satisfied with the performance and the plot was simple but I think they could have done better with the script. The actors did a good job portraying their roles especially the bell boy and the ajumma. They were just entertaining. So unfortunate that the good acting wasn’t tied with a good script. There were dragging scenes (Zzzzzz) they could have done better with that.

I was also hoping that they invest more on the main characters past especially KJJ to have a stronger plot that would justify the conflict of the story. Good thing they were able to build up a good twist that would keep you guessing until the end. 

I would rate it 7 of 10 all because of Kim Jaejoong. <3

Watch Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment