Monday, May 20, 2013

Boracay : Summer 2013

This is definitely one summer that I wouldn’t forget. This is the first time that I had a chance to have a get-away with my daughter. Relax, unwind and just enjoy the sun and the sand.






Boracay is one perfect place to enjoy the summer. There you’ll find the best seashore with sand as soft and white as powder. The beach is crystal clear, so hard to resist. And when I thought their sunset is overrated, I was stunned when I got to witness it myself. It was stunning, magical. It would leave you starring in total awe as the sun kisses the waters and disappears. 





Looking for your next destination? Boracay is definitely the place.

1 comment:

  1. For me, when it's summer, there is no other place to go but Boracay! I so love this place, the beach, the sand, the water, the food, bars and restaurants as well as the resorts in boracay. It's always on top of the list of destination every year.

    ReplyDelete